Pages

Sunday 30 November 2014

THE BODY SHOP HAUL

Sunday 30 November 2014
Yesterday I was out Christmas shopping with my family when I saw an offer I simply couldn't pass up. For anyone who doesn't know currently The Body Shop are doing an offer on one of the voucher apps whereby if you spend over £50 you get £25 off.. half price! 

I saw this as an opportunity to treat myself and grab some bits that I've had my eye on for a while so I thought i'd share these with you. 

Camomile Cleansing Butter: £12
I've mentioned before about how much I adore the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish and the whole concept behind it. My favourite way of removing my make up is to use a cleansing balm/lotion that I can just work straight into my face and then wash away as I find it so much quicker than using a cotton pad and separate eye make up remover. I had recently seen people raving about this product so I am excited to give it a try. 

Almond hand cream: £5.00 
Shea lip butter:£4.00 
Who doesn't love to stock up on hand creams and lip butters during the colder months? I was on the hunt for a handbag sized hand cream that I could carry with me on the go and couldn't resist this cute little tube. I love the body shop lip butters so when I saw that they were by the till I just had to add one of those to my basket, not only do they smell delicious but are also super moisturising and non-sticky. 

Peppermint smoothing foot scrub: £7.00
One thing that I've been missing in my Sunday pamper routines is foot care so I decided to pick up two things to add to my routine. This first product is a pumice foot scrub which will hopefully help to smoothen out my feet get them feeling fabulous this winter.

Intensive foot rescue: £9.00
The second product I picked up is the intensive foot rescue moisturising cream for after I've used the scrub, the peppermint fragrance is to die for and is not too over-powering.

Seaweed iconic clay face mask: £13
I am particularly fond of clay face masks and so when I saw this one I was determined to pick it up and give it a try. This looks very thick in the tub and smells good considering it's sea weed so hopefully this will calm the break outs I can't seem to control! 

The total of this little haul was supposed to be £50.05! Woah, pretty steep but I ended up picking up all of these for £25.05 what a bargain. 

Have you tried any products (skincare, make up, fragrance, hair care) from the Body Shop that you would particularly recommend? Please comment below as I'm itching to go again!  














2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely blog post- i love your blog layout! I will have to go and check out the body shop soon as you got such a good deal! I recommend the tea tree range, it is so refreshing and visibly improves my skin so much :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! oo I'll have to check that range out xx

      Delete

NOT YOUR AVERAGE STYLE BLOG © 2014