Pages

Saturday 8 November 2014

AUTUMN STYLE FIX ft TOPSHOP

Saturday 8 November 2014
After a recent splurge I have been obsessing over TOPSHOP and their Autumn/Winter collection and i'm honestly feeling another urge to splurge! 
Here I've put a little something together that I think are 'Autumn essentials' with a bit of styling (because I just can't help myself.)

TOPSHOP Slouchy Boucle Sweater: £45. I have to admit that grey is a favourite colour of mine and this sweater not only looks mega cosy but I am also loving the grainy effect. 

TOPSHOP Tall Moto Rip Jamie Jeans: £42. How popular have ripped jeans been throughout 2014? Needless to say they're the new 'it' jeans and I have to admit I can't quite say goodbye to them just yet and so i've opted for a black denim which also gives a nice contrast against the slouchy jumper. 

TOPSHOP Brighton Buckle Boot: £40 SOLD OUT! 
I am absolutely gutted that these are sold out but just had to include them anyway, they are my dream boot of A/W 14 and can be worn perfectly with jeans or a dress and some thick tights. I NEED

TOPSHOP Whipstitch Satchel: £36 This bag is the definition of multipurpose and can be worn either over the shoulder or over the arm. 

TOPSHOP Cable Faux Fur Pom Beanie: £14. Beanie hats are another one of my autumn essentials as I think they are just the ticket to finishing off any outfit and are also practical of course! The pom pom is a cute little extra, every hat should have one. 

TOPSHOP Lipstick in Inhibition: £8.When it comes to beauty TOPSHOP are on point with theirs and I especially love their lipsticks this one I've picked is the ever popular berry lip shade and goes perfectly with the grey jumper. 

TOPSHOP Nails in Ruthless: £5. I purposely picked a shade that is similar to the lip colour as we all love a bit of co-ordination and this just tops off the overall look not to mention it's a steal at £5 and the shade range is just fabulous. 

SOCIAL MEDIA  
TWITTER:@GEMMARTTTT
INSTAGRAM:@GEMMARTTTT
FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN'


No comments:

Post a Comment

NOT YOUR AVERAGE STYLE BLOG © 2014