Pages

Friday 28 November 2014

COMING HOME & A SMALL HAUL

Friday 28 November 2014


I have to apologise for recently being MIA but uni work has quite literally taken over my life but now I'm home for the weekend I thought i'd post about a little clothing haul that I picked up mid-week. 




After posting my h&m wish list I decided to pop into the store to see whether I could grab anything I had featured but when this proved to be harder than I thought I ended up purchasing a black and white striped skater style dress and a cosy grey jumper. When I go shopping I always attempt to justify my purchases by thinking of what I can wear them with and in terms of these I imagined the dress would look great layered up with a black polo neck jumper, cosy scarf, tights and some ankle boots. The jumper, I imagined would look great with a light wash pair of skinny jeans, white trainers and a check shirt tied around the waist. 

The next place I went to was Primark, the Primark in the town centre at university is huge and always has the best stock so I just can't resist picking something up. This time it was a white and grey check shirt which I can imagine being paired with black skinny jeans and a pink lip and a aubergine coloured high neck jumper that's super soft which would also look fab with black jeans! 

My plan for the rest of the evening is to try and get on to the topshop website as I'm itching to look at their black Friday sale. 
Happy shopping! 

Have you purchased anything for black Friday?  





No comments:

Post a Comment

NOT YOUR AVERAGE STYLE BLOG © 2014