Pages

Tuesday 2 December 2014

EMPTIES

Tuesday 2 December 2014


My empties this month are looking pretty feeble, this is a very small stash as I've recently been more about the new and less about the using up. 

Garnier Ultimate Blends shampoo in 'The sleek restorer'- I always end up finishing a shampoo before I finish the conditioner which happens to work out quite well as I'll then use it in my brush cleansing routine. I love switching up my shampoo and conditioner each month and so this I've only used for a month but I have to say I was pretty impressed! It smells gorgeous and lathers up really well so it's easy to work into the hair. I would certainly re-purchase this. 

Pantene ProV smooth & sleek hairspray- Hairspray is another product that I love to switch up each month and I've recently been using this one from Pantene. As far as hairspray goes it did the job but it did leave my hair feeling really hard which personally i'm not a huge fan of so I think I need to try a lower hold and maybe something more suited to fine hair from this range. 

Simple kind to skin cleansing facial wipes- Every month I finish a pack of these little beauties, they are my favourite ever wipes that I usually use when I've been out with friends, come back quite late and I just need that makeup taken off. Also, they're usually on offer in Superdrug, Boots or your local supermarket so you can pick them up pretty cheap! 

Benefit they're real! mascara- I purchased this a while back with some vouchers I received from my boyfriends mum and it is amazing! However, I was slightly disappointed in regards to the size of the 'full size tube' in regards to the price and it seemed to dry up fairly quickly. 

Maybelline big eyes mascara- I have to confess that mascara is also something that I like to switch up every month and I'm usually using two at a time so this was my second one for the month. I think the idea of the two separate wands is genius and avoids clumping on the lower lash line. However, the formula itself wasn't much to rave about and it took a good few coats in order to get my lashes to the desired length so I probably would not purchase this again. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

NOT YOUR AVERAGE STYLE BLOG © 2014