Pages

Tuesday 18 November 2014

H&M WISHLIST

Tuesday 18 November 2014
Whenever I purchase new clothes I always go to Zara, TOPSHOP, Primark or New Look. As I can usually get a lot for my money and find some good dupes of things I've previously seen. This of course, being until now! I have to admit I was a little bored last night and so went online and looked at the H&M website and surprise surprise I've found some pieces which I really like and will be making their way into my wardrobe very soon (hopefully). 





4 comments:

  1. H&M have some really nice things this Winter. It's not normally somewhere I shop either
    Reinventing Neesha ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been to H&M in ages! I love the tartan PJs and shirt though, I may have to pop in this weekend :)

    Roxie
    http://thebeautifulbluebird.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

NOT YOUR AVERAGE STYLE BLOG © 2014