Pages

Sunday 9 November 2014

CHRISTMAS 2014 BEAUTY WISH LIST

Sunday 9 November 2014


It's that time again! I'm hoping it's not just me who still writes wish lists for family + friends at Christmas time. I love being nosey too and seeing what other people have asked for so I thought I'd include mine in a post. 

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish:  £15 this is a firm favourite of mine and something I ask for every year, nothing compares to this cleanser as it removes every scrap of make up and is friendly enough to use on your eyes! 

Lush Cosmetics 'So White' Shower Gel:  £10-£30 One of my favourite things to do at christmas time is have a warm bubble bath both morning and evening. I know i'm not the only one who gets excited over Lush Cosmetics christmas range and this is one of my favourite scents as well as snow fairy. 

Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Perfume: £59 not only does this perfume bottle look amazing but it smells divine too! After seeing it be released a few months back I just had to head down to my local Boots and have a sniff. I instantly fell in love and now it's made its way on to my christmas wish list. 

Benefit 'It's Potent' Eye Cream: £21 i have been on the hunt for a decent eye cream for god knows how long and have to admit I have always over-looked Benefits skincare range until now, a good friend recommended it to me so its managed to climb on to my wish list. Could this be the one?! (fingers crossed). 

Real Techniques Powder Brush: £13 don't get me wrong I have loved using my Body Shop powder brush but it's on its last legs now so a change is in order. I love Real Techniques and so when I saw they had a powder brush it had to go on the list. 

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette: £34 this will be the last palette to complete my collection! Everyone loves these palettes and I am no different. 

Urban Decay Flushed Blusher Palette: £22 i'm not usually a big blusher girl but after seeing that this blusher palette had more 'friendly' looking shades as opposed to other brands and their shockingly bright colours I would like to give this a try. 

Real Techniques Face Sponge: £5.99 another hyped up product but something I am just itching to try, I love using brushes to apply my base but i've heard that this is even better! 

SOCIAL MEDIA  
TWITTER:@GEMMARTTTT
INSTAGRAM:@GEMMARTTTT
FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOT YOUR AVERAGE STYLE BLOG © 2014