Pages

Wednesday 12 November 2014

TREND FEATURE: THE RETURN OF THE POLO NECK

Wednesday 12 November 2014
images sourced from vogue.co.uk


Each year I go out and buy new pieces to make sure that my wardrobe is all set for the colder months and this year was no different. 
Usually I purchase things such as jumpers, thick tights, wooly hats, scarves and mittens but this year I  purchased two polo neck jumpers in black and grey. 


I have to admit the last time I wore a polo neck was back in my childhood years when my mum used to shove them on me and I absolutely despised them but I have seriously been missing out! 
Since picking them up on a complete whim I haven't been able to take them off, not only do they look super chic but I seemed to have forgotten how warm and cosy they are and when I saw they were featured in a Vogue trend report I just had to blog about them.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! 
SOCIAL MEDIA 
TWITTER:@GEMMARTTTT
INSTAGRAM:@GEMMARTTTT
FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOT YOUR AVERAGE STYLE BLOG © 2014