Pages

Friday 14 November 2014

REVLON COLORSTAY MOISTURE STAIN

Friday 14 November 2014


The Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stains have been very popular amongst beauty fans and so when I saw them in my local Boots I just had to pick one up in the shade 005 Parisian Passion. These stains have a new formula that offers the shine of a lipgloss, the hydration of a lip balm and the wear of a lip stain and colour intensity.

The texture is extremely unique, it's thick, but not sticky like a lipgloss and you can really feel it moisturising your lips. For some, the formula might be a bit too thick but for me this was not an issue.  And the colour? Amazing! The pigmentation is great meaning the colour is really intense and long lasting. This colour in particular is what I would call a classy berry colour as it's not too striking but perfect to spruce up a winter look. 



In terms of a marking out of 10 I would give this a 9. The colour is highly pigmented and has a lovely glazed finish to it, it's very long lasting-about 3 hours which isn't too bad at all and in terms of it's moisturising ability it's pretty impressive. 
So I would highly recommend that you try them! I will be heading out later to pick up some more shades as I am totally obsessed. 

If you have tried any of the other shades please comment below with your recommendations or perhaps you've tried a different range of lip products from Revlon? I'd love to know your thoughts! 

SOCIAL MEDIA 
TWITTER:@GEMMARTTTT
INSTAGRAM:@GEMMARTTTT

4 comments:

  1. I've tried the Colorburst balms from Revlon and they are my favorites. They have a great formula and pigmentation, also there are a lot of colors available. I haven't tried the stains, but might give them a try soon!! x

    Fabi | www.halfwaytonewyork.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely have to check those out then. Yes! I love mine xx

      Delete
  2. I've tried this colour and I love it!! Subscribe to me if you want ! https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anne-14073927

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried this colour and I love it!! Subscribe to me if you want ! https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anne-14073927

    ReplyDelete

NOT YOUR AVERAGE STYLE BLOG © 2014