Pages

Saturday 22 November 2014

THE LIEBSTER AWARD

Saturday 22 November 2014

I was nominated to do The Liebster Award by Angelina at angelinaarose.blogspot.co.uk so please check out her blog. 
The Rules 
Mention the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
Post eleven facts about yourself
Answer the eleven questions provided by the blogger who nominated you
choose five to eleven blogs to nominate and link them in the post
create eleven of your own questions for them to answer
Let the bloggers know you have nominated them - No tag backs
Nominate blogs with under 200 followers
 now we've got that out of the way lets get started.

Eleven facts about me: 

1) I am addicted to watching series and I have to be committed to one series at a time, at the moment it's Gossip Girl. 

2) I have been obsessed with anything from Lush Cosmetics since I was 11 when my aunty introduced it to me. 

3) Clueless also has to be my favourite film of all time and is what I watch fashion-wise if I am lacking creativity. 

4) I hardly ever finish a full plate of dinner. 

5) I once broke my foot on the Wii fit board. 

6) I got my first tattoo when I was 18- a feather on my ankle. 
7) My favourite dinner has to be chicken fajitas. 

8)My ideal evening would be sat in front of the telly with my boyfriend Drew.

9) I go through candles like anything and my favourite scents are vanilla based.

10) Winter is my favourite season; I love fluffy blankets, cosy jumpers and Starbucks seasonal lattes. 

11) I hardly ever wear earrings- I find them so uncomfortable. 

Angelina's questions: 

1) What is your favourite season? 
My favourite season has to be winter, strangely it used to be summer when I was younger but winter for me means seeing my family. 

2) Tea or Coffee? 
It has to be tea- two sugars with no milk! 

3) If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go? 
I'd have to go to Tokyo-that's a dream. 

4) Favourite song right now? 
Admittedly it has to be Taylor Swifts new song Blank Space-it's so catchy!

5) Mornings or nights?
Nights for sure, I love coming home from a long day at uni and spend the evening relaxing.

7) What is your favourite meal of the day? 
Dinner time! 

8) Favourite blogger? 
Oh I really can't decide I like so many.

9) What made you start blogging?
I'm obsessed with all things style and beauty related and so I thought what better way to share my opinions with likeminded people and learn some things along the way. 

10) What is your biggest fear? 
This sounds strange but being lost, I literally go into panic mode at even the thought.

11) If you were stuck on a desert island and could only bring 3 things what would they be? 
Assuming I already had the bare essentials I would bring mascara, a good moisturiser and a photo of me and Drew. 


My Questions: 
1) Are you a spender or a saver?
2)Whats your worst makeup/hair habit? 
3) Whats your favourite season?
4)What is your favourite scent? 
5)Where is your favourite place to shop?
6)Who is the person you look up to? 
7)Favourite make up brand? 
8)Favourite celebrity? 
9)Favourite tv show?
10)Chips or chocolate? 
11)Favourite blogger? 

I nominate funny fashion, laurabeautybutterfly, Ella Melbourne, 

Gill McLaughlin and Jacklyn. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

NOT YOUR AVERAGE STYLE BLOG © 2014