Pages

Friday 14 November 2014

STYLING| THE PERFECT A/W BOOTS

Friday 14 November 2014

One of the things I love the most when it comes to dressing for Autumn/ Winter time is to go out and purchase a good pair of boots. Usually I am a complete trainer type of girl, I live in them but they're not ideal for keeping your feet warm and dry.  
This year, I purchased these little black boots from H&M and they're a complete styling staple for me. Not only are they extremely comfortable and great at keeping your feet warm but they finish off any winter outfit and give a bit of added 'coolness'. My favourite ways to wear them are either styled up with dark ripped jeans and a thick fluffy jumper or with a dress, tights and a warm coat (as pictured here). 



What are your staple shoes/boots for the colder months and how do you style them? 

SOCIAL MEDIA
TWITTER:@GEMMARTTTT
INSTAGRAM:@GEMMARTTTT

10 comments:

  1. I desperately want your boots, they look amazing. I'm searching for them.

    thelesfleur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Here's the link for you. They come in black and light brown xx
      http://www.hm.com/gb/product/17999?article=17999-A&cm_mmc=pla-_-gb-_-ladies_shoes_boots_ankleboots1-_-17999&gclid=CjwKEAiA7ZajBRCpur2xi47n1zkSJADqV2WlcQEmFy5ZBqPkUV-6o9MxMESIC2or6mc34rWCrE4Y6hoCg8vw_wcB

      Delete
  2. love your style so much!
    http://chanbelle.blogspot.co.uk/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! They look lovely!
    My staple pair of boots are also leather and black, just taller!
    Oh, and I love my uggs - no matter what they look like, they're comfy! :D
    xoxo,

    BerryBloomXO.com | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog 
    also on BLOGLOVIN 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am so tempted to get some ugg boots for when it gets super cold! xx

      Delete
  4. I love these boots, and I love how you've styled them!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the boots and your outfit!! My favorite pair right now are ankle boots, but I might purchase a pair of chelsea boots soon!! They are on my winter wishlist xx

    Fabi | www.halfwaytonewyork.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete

NOT YOUR AVERAGE STYLE BLOG © 2014