Pages

Sunday 23 November 2014

SUNDAY PAMPER SESSIONS

Sunday 23 November 2014

*yes to tomatoes scrub,*yes to tomatoes cleanser,*neutrogena visibly clear wash and mask,*facial sponge,*soap and glory righteous body butter,*nivea regenerating night cream,*lush cosmetics h'suan wen hua,*essie first base,*essie good to go,*essie lady godiva,*yankee candle vanilla frosting,*the croods,*asda jam and cream biscuits* 


I've never been a big fan of Sunday nights because to me it meant the dreaded Monday morning was just a few hours away. So why not focus on something I love doing and that is having some me-time with a good pamper. 
I love having pampering sessions, there's nothing better than kicking back with a face mask on under candle light and indulging in a bit of relaxation. 

I thought i'd put this post together to give you an insight into what I like to do on a Sunday pamper evening with some product suggestions. To begin the evening I like to take a bath (if i'm at home for the weekend) usually filled with some kind of bubble bar/melt. I'll then light a candle and grab a book, and pop on a hair mask (i'm loving this one from lush) for a good 15 minutes, whilst the yankee candle is burning away at the side of the bath.

Once I'm out of the bath I'll smother some body lotion on (soap and glory righteous butter) and then slip into some snuggly pyjamas. Then it's time to set about giving my face a bit of a pamper. 

I'll start off by cleansing using the yes to tomatoes cleanser which I have only recently started using with a facial sponge. Next up is exfoliation, I find exfoliating so important when it comes to getting rid of any pesky blackheads and dead skin. Currently I am using the yes to tomatoes exfoliating scrub and so far I'm very impressed! Once I have exfoliated I like to apply a face mask for roughly 15 minutes (neutrogena visibly clear wash and mask) I particularly like this mask as it is amazing at clearing up my skin and leaving it feeling extremely fresh and finish up with a night cream (nivea regenerating night cream). 

Now my face is feeling fresh I like to move on to my nails, painting and filing them until they look respectable once again and finishing off with a polish which happens to usually be one of the Essie nail polishes. Once the pampering is all done and dusted, you can't beat snuggling up in bed with a good book or DVD and some snacks. For me tonight it's The Croods and some jam and cream biscuits from Asda.

Does anyone else devote their Sundays to pampering? What products do you use to pamper yourself? 

Happy pampering! 
  




5 comments:

  1. im jealous of this! i wish i had time to pamper myself today! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/11/baking-gluten-free-brownie-with-udis.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! I hate the dreading feeling on sunday as well. I've tried the yes to cucumber make-up remover wipes and im very impressed, does the scrub smell like tomatoes?

    Vievelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it doesn't actually, the smell is really pleasant I made sure that I smelt it in Boots before buying because I wouldn't of bought it if it did. But, it smells quite nice!

      Delete
  3. Those essie shades look so beautiful! Plus that mask sounds lovely - going to have to give it a try. Need an alternative before I buy GlamGlow again as it's just too much haha. A bath, hot chocolate and a good book are my essentials for pampering :) Although it never seems to happen on a Sunday strangely.

    www.hdotxo.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete

NOT YOUR AVERAGE STYLE BLOG © 2014