Pages

Thursday 13 November 2014

NIVEA SKINCARE/CURRENT ROUTINE

Thursday 13 November 2014
I have to admit that I do get rather bored of sticking to one specific skincare routine after a while and I am always itching to find something new. After experiencing acne at a very young age all I seemed to be able to use on my skin were products from the skincare brand Simple as I also suffer with quite sensitive skin. However, last month I fancied a bit of a change. 
Whilst in Superdrug I noticed that the whole Nivea skincare range was on offer and could not resist the urge to pick up a few bits (in fact a whole new regime). 
NIVEA 2 in 1 CLEANSER & TONER (NORMAL/COMBINATION SKIN) 
I am an avid fan of the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish but I do love the using the occasional cleanser to remove my make up from time to time and honestly this is the best one i've tried because it removes every scrap of make up and has an amazing fresh tingly feel. 
NIVEA REFRESHING FACIAL WASH GEL 
I love using this as an extra step after removing my make up and after using this product my skin feels completely clean without drying it out. 
NIVEA GENTLE EXFOLIATING SCRUB (NORMAL/COMBINATION SKIN) 
I only use this product once a week to remove any dry/dead skin off of my face and I love it. I am not a big fan of really grainy facial scrubs as they irritate my skin and are too abrasive but this does the job perfectly. 
NIVEA NIGHT & DAY CREAMS 
These are amazing, in particular the day cream. It works perfectly underneath make up.
SOCIAL MEDIA
TWITTER:@GEMMARTTTT
INSTAGRAM:@GEMMARTTTT

2 comments:

  1. I've been using the day cream on and off for the last year and I don't know why I don't just stick with it because it's not expensive and does the job perfectly. Love it.
    -'phie x
    http://phiesfindings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The day cream has got to be my favourite too, I know exactly what you mean I'm always getting the urge to buy new products even if they're doing the job! X

      Delete

NOT YOUR AVERAGE STYLE BLOG © 2014