Pages

Wednesday 12 November 2014

ESSIE NAIL POLISHES

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Recently I have loved getting into painting my nails and so decided to search for some more autumnal colours to add to my collection and Essie never fail to impress. Although they retail at £7.99 each the formula is amazing as well as the staying power so they're definitely worth the money.
And so these are the colours that I will be wearing throughout the colder months. 
from left to right:  
CHINCHILLY
ETERNAL OPTIMIST 
LADY GODIVA 
VESTED INTEREST 
MAMBA 
POWER CLUTCH 
TWIN SWEATER SET 

What nail polishes have you been loving? Please leave a comment below as i'd love to check them out and add more to my collection! 

SOCIAL MEDIA  
TWITTER:@GEMMARTTTT
INSTAGRAM:@GEMMARTTTT
FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN'


3 comments:

  1. Adore Essie!! Best nail polishes.. Need some more shades but money are totally worst it!!! Xx
    Kat

    ReplyDelete

NOT YOUR AVERAGE STYLE BLOG © 2014