Pages

Sunday 14 December 2014

THE BEAUTY BLOGGER TAG

Sunday 14 December 2014


I love doing and reading other peoples tag posts because I find them so fun (plus I'm rather nosy) so when I saw this I decided to do it. 

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight? 
Naturally my hair is really wavy

2. What is your natural hair colour? 
Dark blonde

3.Do you dye your hair yourself or go to a salon? 
I go to a salon because I'm way too clumsy to do it myself

4. How often do you wash your hair? 
About twice a week, because it's bleached it doesn't really get mucky

5.Do you wear the same style everyday or change it? 
I like to change up my style on a daily basis, one day i'll be super girly and the next day I'll wear my Nikes and look more sporty- it depends on my mood really 

6.Do you do your own nails or go to a salon? 
I love getting my nails done but on a student budget that just never happens anymore so I do my nails myself

7.How often do you change your nail polish? 
About once a week (usually a Sunday evening) 

8.Do you put nail polish on your toes in winter, or just in the summer?
I have to have nail polish on my toes at all times so yes both, I usually try and get it to match my fingers but sometimes that doesn't work out 

9.How long does it take you to put on your make up? 
Usually anything from 30 minutes to an hour depending on how awake I am

10.What do you do first? Face or eyes? 
If i'm planning on wearing eyeshadow I'll always do my eyes first but if not face comes first usually 

11. Do you "collect" make up or just buy what you need when you need it? 
definitely collect make up and am an impulse buyer when it comes to lipsticks in particular- there's some things stored away that I've never used yet (i have a problem) 

12.How often do you wear false eyelashes? 
I'll only wear false eyelashes if I'm going on a night out or to a special event so not that often really 

13.Do you do a full face of make up everyday? 
No, some days I'll just blob on a bit of concealer, powder and mascara and be ready to go- it all depends on where i'm going and what I'll be doing 

14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
Not really, I like to give my face a little break sometimes

15. Do you leave the house without make up? 
I usually will if I'm just popping out for a few hours

16.How many high end products do you have? 
My collection mainly consists of things from the drugstore but I have other bits from MAC, Urban Decay and Benefit etc.

17.How often do you wash your make up brushes? 
I aim for once a week but in reality not as often as I probably should..

18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed? 
I decide on an outfit the night before every night 

19.How often do you change your handbag? 
Usually I'll only change my handbag depending on what I'm doing- say for instance if I'm going shopping for the day I'll usually switch to a smaller bag

20. What time do you get up and go to sleep? 
I'm at university so I usually get up an hour and a half before my first lecture on week days and try to get a bit more of a lay-in on days off/ weekends and I try to go to sleep at around 10:30pm most nights

21. How often and when do you work out? 
NOT AS OFTEN AS I SHOULD! 

22. Left-handed or right-handed? 
Right-handed

23. How tall are you? 
5'4"

24. Do you speak a foreign language? 
My mums side of the family are Maltese so I understand a bit of that 

25. How many pets do you have? 
None at my dads :(, but a goldfish and bird at my mums house

26. How often are you on Blogger? 
At the moment, sadly, not that often because I have so many assignments due in over the next month or so but after then I'll be posting about twice a week again

27. Do you read your comments? 
Yes, I read all of them

28. Do you keep a list of products that you want to try? 
I most certainly do! 

29. How did you come up with your blog name? 
I'm currently studying a degree in fashion styling so I wanted a blog name that reflected that and style is something that I feel is very personal so it kind of stemmed from there really 

30. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs? 
At the moment I am just using my phone (IPhone 5C) but I have asked for a brand new camera from Santa so we'll see

31. How often do you clean your room? 
In my room at university I am always cleaning and will do a 'deep clean' about once a week whereby I bleach and polish etc. 

32. What is your favourite colour? 
I find it so hard to stick to one colour so I don't have a favourite! 

33.What is your favourite beauty/fashion magazine? 
Oo I'll have to go with two here so probably Vogue and Dazed

34. Do you swear? 
I try not to, only when I'm really mad or upset

35. What are you doing for the rest of your day? 
Wrapping Christmas presents and watching Gossip Girl 

I TAG ALL OF MY LOVELY FOLLOWERS AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR ANSWERS! 




2 comments:

NOT YOUR AVERAGE STYLE BLOG © 2014