Pages

Tuesday 16 December 2014

WHAT I'VE BEEN WATCHING

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Today's post is a bit different to my usual beauty/fashion posts but as the colder weather and darker nights greet us I find myself wanting to stay in, snuggle up and watch a few episodes of my favourite series that I thought I would share with you.

American Horror Story
I have to admit that usually when it comes to anything slightly gory or scary I am a huge scaredy cat but this series has really gripped me. I am currently watching 'Coven' which I have to say is my favourite so far as it's slightly less gore and more fantasy. The way that each series has been thought out is mind boggling and totally gripping with each one being different to the last. 

Gossip Girl
If your not a fan of gore and enjoy more teen drama, great fashion and the American high school life, then Gossip Girl is for you- I've recently finished the whole 6 series of this and I am so sad that there won't be anymore! Once again it's highly gripping with twists and turns in every direction and I found myself watching 4 episodes at a time because I simply couldn't wait. 

Pretty Little Liars
Similarly to Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars is another American teen drama but with more of a mystery side focusing on 4 girls and their missing friend- I have to admit this is taking me quite a while to get through but it's a good watch. 

Orange is the new Black
Rarely do I find myself getting so into a series that some of the characters annoy me but this certainly has it's fair few. Nevertheless it's an amazing series featuring both comedy and drama, I can hardly wait for the rest to be available on Netflix.

Miranda
I also enjoy a good comedy series and Miranda is a great easy watch and manages to have me in fits of laughter. It's focused on one woman.. Miranda of course and is a sitcom written by the comedian herself. 

Mrs Browns Boys
Another sitcom, Mrs Browns Boys focuses on the character Agnes Brown and is filmed in front of a live audience and is very informal so mistakes happen which only add to the hilarity of it. 

Are there any series that you've been watching recently and would recommend









No comments:

Post a Comment

NOT YOUR AVERAGE STYLE BLOG © 2014