Pages

Saturday 20 December 2014

SATURDAY SUPERDRUG SPLURGE

Saturday 20 December 2014


With it being the last Saturday before Christmas I decided to dash down to my local Superdrug and pick up some last minute 'essentials' and luckily they were all on 3 for 2. 


Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet 
I have been loving red lipstick at the moment so when I saw that my local Superdrug stocked these colours I just had to pick them up! And what's even better is that they are the Rouge Edition Velvet lipsticks from Bourjois which I'm a big fan of. The colours I picked up are 03 Hot Pepper (£8.99) as there's something about a bright red lip and gold eyeshadow that just screams Christmas to me, and also a darker red which is 08 Grand Cru (£8.99). 

Bourjois Smoky Stories 
The final product for the 3 for 2 offer is one of the Bourjois Smoky Stories eyeshadow quads in 02 Over Rose (7.99) I recently used one of these for one of my beauty shoots at uni and loved it so I decided to pick up a different shade to try.

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24HR Eyeshadow
I have been searching for these for the longest time and had been unsuccessful as they were always sold out but I finally managed to get my hands on them! As it was another 3 for 2 offer I decided to pick up two, one in 65- Pink Gold (4.99) and the other in 05-Eternal Gold(£4.99). I am super excited to try these out as everyone raves about them and can see myself getting so much use out of them. 


Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Mascara and Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

Now these really were the essentials! Oops, anyways.. I needed to pick up a new mascara and this Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express (£7.99) is my all time favourite as well as the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (£4.19) which will come in handy over the next week. 

Gemma xx



4 comments:

  1. Absolutely love all of your purchases! I recently shared my love for the Maybelline Color Tattoos, these shades look stunning! :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they are stunning! I seriously need to build up my collection! Xx

      Delete
  2. nice picks, wish we had bourjois here!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, aw that's such a shame as its one of the best drugstore brands for us xx

      Delete

NOT YOUR AVERAGE STYLE BLOG © 2014