Pages

Thursday 18 December 2014

IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME

Thursday 18 December 2014
It really is the most wonderful time of the year, and with one week to go I thought I'd do a more Christmassy themed post/update.

I managed to finish my Christmas shopping right at the start of December which is an achievement for me and I have to say that living in a city has certainly helped as I'd been popping into town almost everyday after uni. 

Now I have 3 weeks back at home to see family and catch up with friends which will be lovely. We've also planned to go to Winter Wonderland with my niece and nephew on the 20th which I'm super excited about! The Christmas decorations have been up for a while now and it's so nice to sit in the living room that's been lit up with all of the little fairy lights and watch some telly. 

I hope you're all enjoying December as much as I am and have some lovely things to look forward to!





No comments:

Post a Comment

NOT YOUR AVERAGE STYLE BLOG © 2014