Pages

Saturday 27 December 2014

THE BARGAIN| SOAP AND GLORY 'THE NEXT BIG THING' BOX SET

Saturday 27 December 2014

Hey everyone! I hope you've all had an amazing Christmas.

This year I was lucky enough to receive the ever-popular Soap and Glory 'The Next Big Thing' gift set which retails at £30 reduced from it's original price tag of £60. I am a huge fan of Soap and Glory products and so when I saw this my eyes lit up in amazement. 







The set includes: 
HAND DREAM, Super Cream 100ml RRP £7.00
ORANGEGEASM, Body Wash 500ml RRP £6.50
BUTTER YOURSELF, Moisture Lotion 500ml RRP £10.50
HEEL GENIUS, Foot Cream 125ml RRP £5.50
SUGAR CRUSH, Body Scrub 300ml RRP £8.00
WHIPPED CLEAN, Shower Butter 250ml RRP £8.00
THE RIGHTEOUS BUTTER, Body Butter 300ml RRP £10.50
OFF YOUR FACE, 3 in 1 Daily Purifying Cloths (25 pack) RRP £4.50
SEXY MOTHER PUCKER, Lip Lacquer in 'Charm Offensive' 7ml RRP £10.97
THICK & FAST, Super Volume Mascara 10ml RRP £10.00
DRAW STRING BAG 

The products in this box are just magical so I certainly recommend you grab one before they're gone! 
 


8 comments:

  1. Great price! will check my drugstore for this!

    Vievelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanted this gift set but it sold out in my local store when it was on sale :(
    I just done a review on their miniature gift set.

    gillmclaughlin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no that sucks! Really? I'm going to check that out now! x

      Delete
  3. This set looks fab, I will definitely have to get my hands on one as I love soap and glory! xx

    www.monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. this set looks so good! I love their products as well they always smell amazing . would really love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete

NOT YOUR AVERAGE STYLE BLOG © 2014