Pages

Friday 19 December 2014

THE PERFECT WINTER BERRY LIP

Friday 19 December 2014

I have to admit I am a big fan of lipstick, slightly obsessed in fact but a few months ago I was feeling very disheartened as it seemed that I'd never find the 'perfect' winter berry lipstick. Everything I had previously tried just wasn't living up to my expectations, either the colour wasn't bold enough or it had too much of a sheen. Just when I had come to terms with the fact that it wasn't going to happen I spotted these little beauties in my local MAC store! 

First up it's lipstick which is in the shade 'Sin' and is just the perfect ox blood colour for the winter. It's a matte finish, meaning that the colour is not only long lasting but extremely bold too for those of you who are feeling a little more daring. 

What girl can resist a lip liner to match? Not me! So I decided to splurge some more and purchase one of MAC's lip pencils in the shade 'Currant' which is the perfect partner in crime. I first line my lips to get an ideal shape and fill in with this before applying 'Sin' and it's just a match made in heaven.  

What's your go-to lip this winter?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOT YOUR AVERAGE STYLE BLOG © 2014