Pages

Friday 12 December 2014

WINTER FAVOURITES

Friday 12 December 2014

Winter is my favourite season to dress for as you can really play with layering up different textures and creating completely different looks. For example, I've recently loved layering a black or grey polo neck jumper over a skater dress and finishing the look with a faux fur scarf, thick tights and little black boots. So I thought i'd put together a post showing you what I've loved wearing recently. 

What have you enjoyed wearing this winter? 




2 comments:

  1. Love your picks especially the checked shirt. I have been wearing a lovely chunky knit poncho from Next this winter to keep warm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I love chunky knits! It's all about staying warm x

      Delete

NOT YOUR AVERAGE STYLE BLOG © 2014