Pages

Wednesday 15 April 2015

SUPERDRUG HAUL

Wednesday 15 April 2015

It's that time again! The famous 3 for 2 offer on everything is at Superdrug and I just couldn't help myself. As you've probably noticed most of my drugstore hauls are from Superdrug and the reason for this is because I am able to use my NUS student card as opposed to Boots- although I must admit I am not a fan of the points system in Superdrug I do like saving a bit of money. Anyway, enough of me blabbering and on to the haul! 

MAYBELLINE COLOR DRAMA INTENSE VELVET LIP PENCILS £4.99 


FROM LEFT TO RIGHT:410 FAB ORANGE/ 420 IN WITH CORAL/ 140 MINIMALIST 

I have had my eye on these gorgeous jumbo lip pencils for a while now and admittedly had already psyched out the colours I wanted to pick up before visiting Superdrug. I particularly love how these can be used to line the lips first and then you can go in and build up the colour- 2 in 1!

LOREAL PARIS INFALLIBLE 24H-MATTE FOUNDATIONS £7.99 EACH IN 10 PORCELAIN/ BOURJOIS VOLUME CLUBBING ULTRA BLACK MASCARA £7.99 

I actually picked up the Bourjois Volume Clubbing mascara after a friend recommended it to me,her lashes always look amazing and thick without ending up clumped together so I thought i'd give it a go.
I have seen so many first impression videos and blog posts about this Loreal Infallible 24H-Matte foundation and was in search for a new foundation as my usual MAC Studio Fix Fluid had seen better days, and sadly seen as I don't live near a MAC I thought I'd try dabbling in some drugstore foundation again.

GARNIER CLEANSING MICELLAR WATER 400ML WAS £4.99 NOW £3.32

I can remember using this as part of my evening skin care routine before using my Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish and from what I can remember that was the time when my skin was behaving itself more times than not, so I figured why not start using it again?


COLLECTION EYES UNCOVERED NUDE PALETTE £3.99/ COLLECTION CREAM PUFF LIP CREAM 5ML IN 'COTTON CANDY' £2.99/ COLLECTION LASH LENGTHENING MASCARA 8ML IN 'ULTRA BLACK' £2.99

And now the last part of my 3 for 2 and I just had to pick up one of the Collection Eyes Uncovered Nude palette when I saw them in my local Superdrug and for a bargain! £3.99!! The shade range of these palettes are to die for as well as the pigmentation, they remind me of the Naked Basics palette but for a fraction of the price. 

The last two items I picked up were one of the Creams in 'Cotton Candy'- complete nostalgia with this as I can remember going through tubes of it whilst being at school so I clearly loved it! 
And finally I picked up one of the Collection lengthening mascaras which contains little fibres in the formula to help lengthen the lashes, admittedly I've never used a fibre mascara so I'm not really sure what to expect but I'm sure it'll feature in a future post if I'm impressed. 

  






9 comments:

  1. I love the Garnier Micellar Water x

    www.foodandotherloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Me too! So glad I remembered to pick one up x

      Delete
  2. The Maybelline lip pencils are so good! & I just love the L'Oreal foundation. It's my current favourite! x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I know it's amazing just wish i'd picked up a shade darker. xx

      Delete
  3. You picked up a lovely selection of beauty bits! I'm a big fan of the Maybelline Color drama lip pencils and keep on meaning to pick up one of the Collection eye shadow palettes :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, they're both amazing! I need to go back whilst the offer is still on and pick up some more x

      Delete
  4. Great products dear !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

NOT YOUR AVERAGE STYLE BLOG © 2014