Pages

Friday 17 April 2015

ON MY BEDSIDE PT. 2

Friday 17 April 2015

Soap&Glory Heel Genius and Hand Dream, RE-GEN Cream, MAC Lipstick in 'HUE', The Body Shop Deep Sleep body/pillow mist, Make up Revolution Bulletproof Brow Palette in 'Fair to Medium', Maybelline lip liner in 'Sweet Pink'


I did this post a few months back and I have to say that I think it's probably one of my favourite posts to do as it's simple but super pretty. 
So, here are some items that have been kept on my bedside recently and I've found myself reaching for them quite a lot. I have unbelievably dry skin over the majority of my body besides my face and so I can't even have a cheat day and not moisturise after a bath or shower, everyday is a moisturising day for me :( but I've loved using the Soap & Glory Heel Genius and Hand Dream, both smell amazing and leave my feet and hands feeling super soft. Since finally clearing my acne a few months ago besides the few pimples here and there my next mission is to banish those horrible pimples/scars that have been left behind- I've been trying the RE-GEN cream for about a month now and I have to say it's a miracle product! My skin has never felt or looked better and it was only £3.99 from Home Bargains!! 

6 comments:

  1. Lovely selection of beauty bits! Mac Hue is currently on my wishlist & a grapefruit scented candle?! Sounds amazing! :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mac Hue is beautiful especially paired with the Maybelline lip liner! That candle was from TK Maxx and it's amazing, it matches the decor and makes my room smell beautiful! TK Maxx is the best place to buy candles!
      x

      Delete
  2. I love Soap and Glory! Soap and Glory's hand cream is my all time favourite! x

    Beyond The Velvet | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried any of this products yet, but i wish we have this in our country too :(

    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw they are amazing! that's a shame :( x

      Delete

NOT YOUR AVERAGE STYLE BLOG © 2014