Pages

Monday 13 April 2015

MY FIRST CHARLOTTE TILBURY LIPSTICK & LINER COMBO

Monday 13 April 2015


I can assure you that my bank account certainly won't be happy about this but I finally splurged and purchased my first Charlotte Tilbury lipstick and lip liner combo. 
After spending ages at their Selfridges counter gazing at the amazing shade range I finally opted for one of the Matte Revolution lipsticks in the shade 'Amazing Grace' and one of the Lip Cheat lip liners in 'Pink Venus', thus creating the perfect combo. 

They're calling this formulation the matte lipstick of the future because it gives you a modern look without the drying formula and flatness that other matte lipsticks have. 

Enriched with new-generation 3D glowing pigments for lips that look lit-from-within and an optical ‘matte-trick’ to create the appearance of wider, fuller lips.”-Charlotte Tilbury

I can't wait to wear both of these and certainly will be investing in some more combos once my bank balance recovers! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

NOT YOUR AVERAGE STYLE BLOG © 2014