Pages

Saturday 7 March 2015

HOLIDAY BEAUTY LUSTING

Saturday 7 March 2015

Bourjois Bronzing Primer £9.99
I'm super excited to be going on holiday in May with Drew and my family so fingers crossed I'll get a tan! As soon as the weather gets a bit nicer I find myself becoming more of a bronzing addict and this product looks like it would be right up my street. It claims to smooth out your skin with an even coverage whilst having a matte finish to it. 

EOS Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet £5.99
I've heard such a hype around these lip balms and have never actually tried one. I love using fruity lip balms to hydrate my lips in the warmer weather and strawberry sorbet just sounds delicious! 

Urban Decay Sheer Revolution lipstick in Obsessed £15.50
I already own one of these lipsticks in the shade 'Liar' and it's one of my absolute favourites. The formula is amazing as well as the staying power so I've got my eye on this particular shade to spruce up my Spring/Summer lip collection. 

Make up Revolution Ultra Blush Palette in Sugar & Spice £6.00
The shades in this palette look absolutely gorgeous and it's only £6.00 I can hardly believe it. I love a nice pale pink blush in the warmer weather as it's so pretty and fresh. This palette is an absolute dream! 

L'Oreal Infallible Mattifying Primer £6.99
The latest craze to hit the drugstore are the L'Oreal Mattifying primer and foundation- I am a complete sucker for a gel based primer and when I saw that this was mattifying it had to go straight on the list. 

Chanel VITALUMIÈRE AQUA £33
A bit on the pricier side I know but I find that when I go to a hotter climate I don't want heavy foundation sitting on my face and the reviews I've heard about this have been amazing plus it even has an SPF of 15.

Maybelline Colour Drama Lipstick £4.99
Another product that has recently appeared in the drugstore are these lipsticks from Maybelline. The shade range is amazing and it claims to have a creamy texture meaning that it shouldn't dry out the lips. 

Twitter:@Gemmartttt Instagram:@Gemmartttt 
Follow me on Bloglovin! Scroll this page.





4 comments:

  1. i really want to try eos lip balms too!! ive smelt them and they smell incredible! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/03/wake-up-hour-early-to-live-hour-more.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love EOS balls, they are the best lip balm i've ever tried!

    Kirsty | www.kirsty.ws

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! I'll have to go and purchase one! (or two) xx

      Delete

NOT YOUR AVERAGE STYLE BLOG © 2014