Pages

Monday 30 March 2015

MAC LIPSTICK COLLECTION

Monday 30 March 2015


FROM LEFT TO RIGHT: PURE ZEN/SNOB/ANGEL/KINDA SEXY/RAVISHING/PLEASE ME/CHATTER-BOX/TAUPE/PLAYING KOI/MODESTY/COSMO/PARTY PARROT/FLAT OUT FABULOUS/STRONG WOMAN/PINK PIGEON/HONEYLOVE/SIN/RUSSIAN RED/RUBYWOO/LADY DANGER

It's all about MAC lipsticks today! I think it's safe to assume that most of us beauty bloggers and the make up obsessed of us have heard about/own at least one MAC lipstick. I have to hold my hands up and say, yes I am addicted and so I thought i'd share my collection with you all as I absolutely love reading about other collections. 

As you can see I am a big fan of pinks and nudes, but then again who isn't! 

Some more shades that I've got my eye on are: 
Creme cup
Hue 
Fanfare 
Saint Germain 
Pink nouveau 
Twig 

But if any of you have some suggestions that are completely different to the colours i've already got please comment below and I will certainly check them out! 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, you have a lot of Mac lipsticks ... so many beautiful shades!

    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I can't get enough of them xx

      Delete
  2. Ahh, I love your Mac lipstick collection! Please Me is probably my favourite one by Mac atm, but you've given me a lot of other ideas on which one to pick up next :)

    Blushhx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, aw so glad I could help lol! x

      Delete

NOT YOUR AVERAGE STYLE BLOG © 2014