Pages

Friday 27 February 2015

ON MY BEDSIDE PT.1

Friday 27 February 2015


Avene Eau Thermale//MAC Paint pot in Layin'Low//Rimmel Wake me up concealer//MAC matte lipstick in 'Honeylove'//Real Techniques expert face brush//MAC mascara//Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs perfume.



These pictures are the few bits and pieces that were splattered all over my bedside this morning as I was doing my make up. Recently I've loved wearing a nude lip and nude eye combo and the perfect products for these are MACs 'Honeylove' lipstick and one of their paint pots in the shade 'Layin'Low'. The lipstick is a matte finish so lasts throughout the day whilst I am running errands etc and the paint pot is just gorgeous, blend it all over the lid or just in the crease and it looks like you've put in tons of effort. I've also been trying the Wake Me Up concealer from Rimmel and it's an absolute gem for covering up those under-eye circles!  

4 comments:

  1. such a lovely, simple post! I love all of those products xx

    www.monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the Daisy Dream perfume as Daisy is one of my all time favourites which I keep by my bedside too!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

NOT YOUR AVERAGE STYLE BLOG © 2014