Pages

Wednesday 18 February 2015

DOROTHY PERKINS WISH LIST

Wednesday 18 February 2015

It's that time again girls!.. Time for another wish list. However, this time it's a little different to the TOPSHOP and H&M items that I usually desire. A friend told me that from Sunday 15th- Sunday 22nd Feb Dorothy Perkins are offering 25% off online and in store on everything! 
Being a student I do love to hunt for bargains and save a little bit of money so I had a browse on their website.
Admittedly I rarely ever shop in places like Dorothy Perkins unless I'm picking up a few small bits but I have to say I was really surprised. So here are a few bits that've taken my fancy: www.dorothyperkins.com!











4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely wish list. I think I have quite similar clothes taste to you as I love clothes to be super simple. The blue collared shirt is so cute!

    www.rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not going to lie I always forget about Dorothy Perkins, but these are some fab pieces! Love the cotton shirt! X

    Silk and Sparkles ootd on the blog now-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same, couldn't believe I found these! X

      Delete

NOT YOUR AVERAGE STYLE BLOG © 2014