Pages

Thursday 22 January 2015

LEE STAFFORD BLEACH BLONDE PURPLE SHAMPOO

Thursday 22 January 2015

Hi all! So today's post is all about the hair and the one product that helps to keep my hair looking salon fresh! 

I can assure you that it's not a myth when us 'bleached blondes' say that bleached hair is hard to maintain because my god it is! But I've found a little gem that helps to keep my hair looking salon fresh even when those pesky roots are appearing once again. 

I can't stress how super important it is to look after your hair whether it's been bleached or not. I visit the salon for a refresh every 8 weeks as this is about the time when my roots are just about unbearable and I have to admit I do pay a hefty price to have this done ££. 
So, it is in my best intentions that I keep my hair looking and feeling fresh and in order to do this I need to tone my hair once every two weeks. I've tried a fair few toners before this one and found that they've made my hair have a slightly blue/ grey tone to it especially on the finer hairs. This was something I simply couldn't stand so I went on the hunt for something better and stumbled across the Lee Stafford Bleach Blonde Shampoo 250ml £6.99 in my local Boots. I liked the look of this because it was a different tone to the other colour correcting shampoos I had used before.

With a toning shampoo I usually use it twice a week whilst incorporating it into my normal washing routine and afterwards I will always finish off with a hair mask just to restore a bit of moisture as this can be quite drying. The result? My hair has never looked better! The slightly blue/grey tones that I was experiencing in previous toning shampoos are now no more! This shampoo has more of a pinker tone to it so it keeps my hair looking amazingly fresh.

It's an amazing investment for bleached hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOT YOUR AVERAGE STYLE BLOG © 2014