Pages

Tuesday 13 January 2015

BARRY M GELLY HIGH SHINE NAIL PAINT

Tuesday 13 January 2015

Hi guys! I'm so sorry for my lack of posts recently but I've only just got over having the dreaded cold/flu that goes around every winter- usually i'm lucky enough to escape it but not this year. 
Anyway, now that Christmas and New Year are over I am super excited for Spring! This is usually the time when I like to start dipping into my pastel coloured nail varnish and so I thought I'd do a blog post talking about one brand that I absolutely love! 

Glossy, fast drying, well pigmented and long lasting are all traits that I look for when purchasing a new nail varnish and after slowly building up a collection over a few months I have to say that the Barry M Gelly High Shine Nail Paint takes that title. 


(from left to right: Huckleberry, Mustard, Papaya and Key Lime) 

The formula claims to emulate the look of a gel manicure without being stuck with the same colour for weeks on end. I find it extremely glossy without a top coat, and for me it lasts 3 or 4 days without chipping which for a £3.99 nail varnish you can't complain. 

(from left to right: Pink Punch, Kiwi and Prickly Pear) 

All of these shades scream Spring/Summer to me but there are plenty of other shades to keep you happy all year through! 

What do you think of the Barry M Nail Paints? What's your favourite colour? 

7 comments:

  1. ive read loads of great reviews of these recently, but never tried them for myself! i really do need to get my hands on some thought because i literally chip my nails all the time! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/01/things-that-have-made-me-happy-recently.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are without a doubt my favourite nail polishes! they are just so easy and quick to apply! lovely post btw :) xx

    www.monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colours are gorgeous and its staying power is nice :)

    Vievelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like these nail polishes there really shiny :)
    Emily http://idontknxw.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

NOT YOUR AVERAGE STYLE BLOG © 2014